Last updated 15/11/2019
• All players should have downloaded and applied the latest patch.
• You need to be present at the AAULAN to participate.
• The tournament will be played on the European region.
• All players must provide their own EU account.
• Time limit between tournament games is expected to be at most 40 min. If a group is unable to play within the time limit the AAULAN crew will decide on which action to take.
• All participants are responsible to report the correct result to the tournament admin at the crew area. If anything is unclear, all participants should have screenshots available to verify the result.
• All rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of AAULAN crew and without notice.
• Admins have the final say on all rulings and in extreme situations the rules can be changed.
• All players must behave in a humane way towards other competitors and crew.
• We do not accept using cheat during AAULAN. If a participant is found using cheats during the event, the participant will be eliminated from AAULAN. Cheat is defined as all thirdparty programs and scripts that in any way gives an advantage for the user.
• The format will be FFA in groups of 8, with amount of groups depending on the size.
• If the amount of participants are uneven, the last group will play with random players. (e.g if 7 players are left in the last group, a random player will be joining the group for the game to start, but only the top four players from AAULAN will proceed)
• The top four players of each group will proceed, until only one group of 8 players remains.
• The last group of 8, will have three matches played, where each placement gives different amounts of points
• Goal is to have the most amount of points after the third game is played.
1st: 10 points
2nd: 8 Points
3rd: 6 Points
4th: 4 Points
5th: 2 Points