Updated: 09. April 2016
- All players should have downloaded and applied the latest patch.
- You need to be present at the AAULAN to participate.
- The tournament will be played on the European region.
- All players must provide their own EU account.
- Time limit between tournament games is expected to be at most 20 min. If a team is unable
to play within the time limit the AAULAN crew will decide on which action to take.
- Both participants are responsible to report the correct result to the tournament admin at the crew area.
If anything is unclear, both participants should have screenshots available to verify the result.
- All rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of AAULAN crew and without notice.
- Admins have the final say on all rulings and in extreme situations the rules can be changed.
- All players must behave in a humane way towards other competitors and crew.
- We do not accept using cheat during AAULAN. If a participant is found using cheats during the event, the participant will be eliminated from AAULAN. Cheat is defined as all thirdparty programs and scripts that in any way gives an advantage for the user. The only scripts that is allowed is buy-scripts.
§1 - Rules for Rocket League
§1.1 - Match Settings
- Server: Europe
- Map: DFH Stadium, teams can agree on different maps
- Game Mode: Private Match
- Size: 3on3
- Format: BO3, Double Round-Robin (all teams plays twice against each other), the prizes goes to most wins
- Match Time: 5 Minutes
§1.2 - Arenas
"DFH Stadium" will be the default arena for every round. Teams can choose to play a different arena as long as both teams mutually agree.
§1.3 - Game Preparations
Please resolve any problems that might occur before a match starts. The match must be played with the right settings. Make sure all players are eligible to play. In team games, all players must be registered for their corresponding team.
Private Match Create/Join Procedure
- The highest seeded team is always the team in the top of the bracket
- Higher seed will always host the private match.
- Host selects “Play Online” ⇒ select “Create Private Match”.
- Make sure “Joinable By” option is set to “Name/Password”.
- Host creates a Name & Password for players to enter corresponding to the info in the match details in the brackets on challonge.com
- Host’s teammates and opposing team select “Play Online” ⇒ select “Join Private Match”.
- Players enter the Name & Password found in the match deatils in the brackets on challonge.com
- All players must be in the private match lobby before selecting teams.
- Higher seed will always choose orange team, lower seed will always choose blue team.
- The match will then begin.
- If you have troubles you can check out this guide from ESL, you can't communicate through chat, but should use the info we give on the match details in the brackets on challonge.com
§1.4 - Disconnects
In the case that a player(s) disconnects, the team is allowed to continue to play the match at a disadvantage.
§1.5 - Number of Players
Matches should be played as example in 3on3 with 3 players, if a side is missing a player the match can be played 2on3 or 2on2.
§1.6 - Re-Host
A rehost can only be played with prior admin approval. Please contact an admin at the crew table to receive approval. In a re-hosted game each participant must choose the same vehicle as they picked at the start of the the original match. Disconnects and lag issues will only qualify for a re-host if the issue occurs within the first 30 seconds of the game, and no goals have been scored.
§1.7 - Protests
If a match was incorrectly reported by your opponents, your team has 5 minutes to protest, contact admins at the crew table to report it. Please provide screenshots or recording of the match as evidence. Teams are responsible for providing proof of match results in case of disputes.