Updated: 07. February - 2017
Bracket ‘Conquest’ Bo5 with 1 class ban
Submit decklist to Discord user AAULAN#4817 including battletag and AAULAN username
- All players should have downloaded and applied the latest patch.
- You need to be present at the AAULAN to participate.
- The tournament will be played on the European region.
- All players must provide their own EU account.
- Time limit between tournament games is expected to be at most 20 min. If a team is unable to play within the time limit the AAULAN crew will decide on which action to take.
- Both participants are responsible to report the correct result to the tournament admin at the crew area. If anything is unclear, both participants should have screenshots available to verify the result.
- All rules are subject to change at the sole discretion of AAULAN crew and without notice.
- Admins have the final say on all rulings and in extreme situations the rules can be changed.
- All players must behave in a humane way towards other competitors and crew.
- We do not accept using cheat during AAULAN. If a participant is found using cheats during the event, the participant will be eliminated from AAULAN. Cheat is defined as all thirdparty programs and scripts that in any way gives an advantage for the user. The only scripts that is allowed is buy-scripts.
Rules for Hearthstone
This tournament will be played in Standard Format! You aren't allowed to use Wild decks!
- §1. Duels
- 1.1 Time limit of 90 seconds per turn (as set in the game).
- 1.2 You are allowed to take notes during game.
- 1.3 3rd party software is not allowed in this tournament.
- 1.4 If a game ends in draw the game will be replayed using the same decks as the game started with.
- §2. The Format
- 2.1 All games will be Bo5 and single elimination.
- 2.2 Each player must provide 4 decks, each from a unique class (ie. You cannot have hunter, hunter, mage and druid). By not complying to this rule it is punishable, giving the opponent player an automatic win with one of his/her desired decks.
- a. Every deck must also have a premade decklist saved by the player. This can be used to detect whether a player has altered his/her deck.
- b. Changing or in any way altering with the decklists according to the 4 classes will be considered as cheating resulting in disqualification (eg. You cannot suddenly go from handlock to zoolock)
- 2.3 Pick and ban phase, choose between a or b:
- a. Follow this link: https://sectorone.eu/deckselect
- Insert battletag (can be found in the ubber right corner of battle.net client (ie. player#9999))
- One of the players chooses options: 4 decks and 1 ban, and
- Shares code or url with opponent (discord is recommended)
- b. Determine who is player A and B by rock-paper-scissor.
- Each player reveals their 4 decks.
- Player A bans 1 of player B's decks.
- Player B bans 1 of player A's decks.
- The remaining 3 decks from each player will be used in the current matchup.
- 2.4 All games will be in the Conquest format:
- a. You have to win with each of your decks once to emerge victorious versus your opponent.
- b. After winning with a class you cannot use that class again versus your current opponent.
- c. After losing with a class you can choose freely among all your picked classes (ie. choosing the same deck after losing with it is valid).
- 2.5 The banned class may not be used against the opponent.
- 2.6 The player who reaches 3 wins first will be victorious.
- 2.7 Both players are obliged to confirm the correct result of the game at the end of the match and take screenshots as proving material.